Framerate or frames per second is an important metric to measure performance in games like Warzone 2. Most players like to see their FPS displayed in-game to monitor how the game is performing on their PC. This guide will detail two different methods of how to show FPS in Warzone 2.
Display your FPS in Warzone 2 using the Telemetry options in the Interface settings tab. Warzone 2 PC players can also display their FPS in-game using the Steam overlay, NVIDIA GeForce Experience overlay, or the AMD Radeon overlay.
Table of Contents
How to show FPS in Warzone 2
Here are the steps to show FPS in Warzone 2 using the in-game settings:
- Launch Warzone 2 and head to the main menu.
- From the main menu, navigate to the settings menu by pressing the menu button on controller or selecting the gear icon in the screen’s upper-right corner.
- Select the Interface settings tab.
- Once in the Interface settings, scroll down until you find Telemetry and choose the Custom setting.
- Press Show More below Telemetry to see a list of metrics that can be enabled or disabled.
- Toggle On the FPS Counter metric; Your FPS will now be displayed in the top left corner of the screen.
Along with FPS, the Warzone 2 Telemetry options allow players to display their server latency, packet loss, GPU temperature, GPU time, GPU clock, VRAM usage, CPU time, and clock.
Check out our guide on the best Warzone 2 graphics settings to get the most FPS for Warzone.
How to show Warzone 2 FPS with Steam
Warzone 2 players can also show their FPS in-game using the Stream overlay. This option is only available to players who use the Steam Client to play Warzone 2.
The advantage of using the Steam overlay is players can choose where the FPS counter is displayed on the screen. Here’s how to enable the Steam FPS counter:
- Launch Steam on your PC.
- Click ‘Steam’ in the upper left corner and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Go to In-Game settings and check the box labeled ‘Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game.’
- Use the ‘In-game FPS counter’ drop-down menu to choose where the FPS counter is displayed.
If you’re passionate about getting the most FPS for Warzone 2, don’t let your gaming monitor cap your frames. Check out our guide on the best gaming monitor for Warzone 2.
How to show Warzone 2 FPS with NVIDIA GeForce Experience
Players with NVIDIA graphics cards can use the GeForce Experience app to display an FPS counter in-game. Follow these steps to enable the NVIDIA FPS overlay:
- Open the GeForce Experience application.
- Click the settings icon in the top right corner.
- Under the General settings tab, enable the In-Game Overlay and select Setting underneath it.
- Select HUD Layout, choose Performance, and ensure FPS is enabled.
The GeForce Performance overlay also lets players choose the location and type of metrics displayed in-game.
How to show Warzone 2 FPS with AMD Radeon Overlay
Warzone 2 players with AMD graphics cards can use the AMD Radeon software to display their FPS in-game. Here’s how to activate the AMD Radeon FPS counter:
- Right-click on your desktop background and select AMD Radeon Software.
- Once the AMD Radeon Software is open, click the Settings icon in the top right corner.
- Navigate to the Preferences tab and enable In-Game Overlay.
- Now, select the Performance tab at the top of the screen and click Overlay on the right side of the interface.
- Once in Overlay, enable Show Metrics Overlay. Your FPS will now be visible in-game.
Players can also use the Tracking tab, next to Overlay, to select which metrics they want to display. Players can adjust the size, color, and location of the FPS counter in the Overlay tab.
How to see Warzone 2 FPS on console
Currently, there is no way for console players to display Warzone 2 FPS while in-game. This feature has been requested for a while, but it’s unlikely that console players will get an FPS counter in the future.