The recent release of Warzone 2 Season 2.0 has players scrambling to find the best meta loadouts that will help them secure more wins on Ashika Island. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the best Warzone 2 loadouts with attachments and weapon tuning sourced from your favorite pros and content creators. Let’s dive in.
You’ll need to unlock many attachments in Warzone 2 before you can use the best loadouts. Check out our guide on how to level up guns fast in Warzone 2 to learn how.
The Chimera assault rifle is an all-around weapon that fits perfectly into the sniper support role. Sniper support weapons must be well-rounded and capable up close, and the Chimera delivers on both fronts.
- Optic: Cronen mini pro ↑-3.00 →-2.25
- Underbarrel: Lockgrip precision-40 ↑0.00 →0.00
- Stock: TRX-56 ↑-2.96 →0.00
- Magazine: 45-round mag
- Rear Grip: Bruen flash grip ↑-0.64 →-0.18
Warzone content creator Metaphor claims the Chimera is “slept on” and “absolutely insane.” The Chimera has an integrated suppressor, which frees up an attachment slot that players can use for an optic, like the Cronen mini pro, for enhanced target acquisition.
The Kastov 762 is the latest iteration of the AK assault rifle in Call of Duty. This Kastov 762 build from Warzone 2 streamer Rallied deals significant damage, as expected from an AK weapon.
- Muzzle: Polarfire-S ↑0.90 →-0.32
- Barrel: KAS-10 584mm ↑0.50 →0.09
- Optic: Aim OP-V4 ↑-3.00 →1.65
- Underbarrel: VX Pineapple ↑0.00 →-0.40
- Magazine: 40-round mag
The Polarfire-S muzzle and KAS-10 584mm barrel add bullet velocity and damage range while smoothing recoil. The AIM OP-V4 optic serves its purpose, providing quick target acquisition with minimal visual recoil.
The ISO Hemlock is a Season 2 battle pass weapon that immediately gained a reputation as one of the best primary weapons for Ashika Island and Al Mazrah. The new assault rifle has extremely low recoil and excels in long-range engagements.
- Muzzle: Echoless-80 ↑-1.08 →0.68
- Laser: FSS OLE-V ↑0.19 →0.25
- Optic: Aim OP-V4 ↑-1.84 →1.65
- Ammunition: 5.56 high velocity ↑0.52 →6.97
- Magazine: 45-round mag
The ISO Hemlock’s low recoil makes it an easy weapon to wield, and Warzone Loadout claims it feels similar to the prime Kilo or Grau 5.56 from Warzone 1. Warzone Loadout’s ISO Hemlock build features an AIM-OP V4 optic and High Velocity ammunition to improve the weapon’s long-range prowess.
The TAQ-V is part of a new class of weapons in Warzone 2 called battle rifles that, on average, have more damage but less mobility than their assault rifle counterparts. This TAQ-V build, created by WarsZ, hits harder than the TAQ-56 but with less recoil control.
- Muzzle: Polarfire-S ↑-1.40 →1.00
- Barrel: 18” Precision-6 ↑0.50 →0.40
- Rear Grip: FSS combat grip ↑-1.00 →-0.45
- Underbarrel: FTAC Ripper 56 ↑0.80 →0.40
- Magazine: 50-round drum
The 18” Precision-6 barrel is tuned for recoil steadiness and damage range. The Polarfire-S barrel increases bullet velocity, and WarsZ tunes it toward maximum ADS speed. This TAQ-V setup is one of the best loadouts in Warzone 2 for squad play and engaging multiple enemies.
The Vaznev-9K SMG has been lurking in the background as a contender for the close-range meta. Now that the Fennec has finally been nerfed, the Vaznev-9K is finally having its day in the sun.
- Laser: FSS OLE-V ↑-0.50 →-51.00
- Stock: Otrezat ↑-4.00 →-2.40
- Muzzle: Bruen pendulum ↑0.80 →0.35
- Barrel: KAS-1 381mm ↑0.50 →0.40
- Magazine: 45-round mag
Warzone pro DiazBiffle showcases the Vaznev-9K’s potential by dropping 30 kills with the weapon on Ashika Island. DiazBiffle equips his Vaznev class with an FSS OLE-V laser for quick ADS and reduced idle-sway, and the Otrezat stock for improved sprint and aim walking speed.
The Lachmann Sub, reminiscent of the MP5 from Modern Warfare, is a well-rounded SMG that offers a little bit of everything. The below build, featured by Atlanta FaZe coach Crowder, is tuned for maximum damage and accuracy.
- Barrel: FTAC M-SUB 12” ↑0.21 →-0.25
- Laser: VLK LZR 7MW
- Underbarrel: FSS Sharkfin 90 ↑-0.59 →-0.14
- Ammunition: 9mm overpressured +P ↑0.16 →-5.81
- Magazine: 40-round mag
Crowder uses the 9mm overpressured +P rounds, which inflict more flinch at the cost of recoil control. Flinch can be an effective tool to win more 1v1 gunfights. Crowder recommends swapping the VLK LZR 7MW laser with a muzzle if the recoil on this Lachmann Sub build feels uncontrollable.
The Sakin MG38 is another weapon whose meta ranking has benefitted from nerfs to the RPK. The powerful Sakin LMG is a laser beam with one of the best times to kill at long range. The only downside of the MG38 is its long reload time, partially mitigated by the 100-round magazine.
- Muzzle: Polarfire-S ↑-0.77 →-0.52
- Laser: FSS OLE-V ↑-0.35 →-6.58
- Optic: Aim OP-V4 ↑-3.00 →0.00
- Underbarrel: Bruen warrior LMG ↑0.80 →0.40
- Barrel: 20” Bruen silver series ↑0.50 →-0.40
Call of Duty content creator HusKerrs believes the Sakin MG35 is the new king of the primary weapon meta, and he proved it by dropping 35 kills with the LMG on Ashika Island. HusKerrs tunes his Sakin MG38 towards ADS speed and recoil stabilization, which he says is his favorite after trying many different tuning variations.
The RAAL is another LMG getting notoriety as one of the best loadouts for Warzone 2. FaZe Crowder featured this RAAL LMG class setup on his Twitter page, touting its insane recoil and bullet velocity.
- Muzzle: Talon Sixteen ↑1.40 →1.00
- Barrel: 21” EXF Rhino barrel ↑0.50 →0.40
- Optic: Aim OP-V4
- Underbarrel: SA side grip ↑0.80 →0.40
- Ammunition: .338 mag high velocity ↑-0.70 →9.00
Crowder’s RAAL LMG build is tuned for maximum bullet velocity and recoil reduction to beam players at long range. Many weapon attachments on this RAAL LMG setup sacrifice mobility, so players should consider bringing an SMG or other high-mobility secondary weapon for quick rotations.
Many Warzone 2 players agree that the SP-X 80 is one of the best-feeling sniper rifles in the game. The Warzone 2 meta features 2-shot snipers, and the SP-X 80 can efficiently deliver follow-up shots.
- Muzzle: Nilsound 90 ↑-0.63 →0.90
- Laser: FSS OLE-V
- Stock: PVZ-890 TAC ↑-4.00 →-1.39
- Rear Grip: Schlager match grip ↑-1.00 →-0.01
- Ammunition: .300 high velocity ↑0.54 →3.77
Notable FaZe Clan sniper Dirty highlighted this SP-X 80 build on his YouTube channel, claiming it as the perfect aggressive sniper rifle for Warzone 2.0.
Like most long-range weapons, tune the SP-X 80 for bullet velocity and damage range to help secure more one-shot kills. Attachments like the Schlager match grip reduce ADS time, allowing Dirty to hit those nasty quick-scope shots.
The Signal 50’s lethal combination of damage and fire rate makes it one of the best snipers for Warzone 2. Even after receiving nerfs in the Season 2 update, the Signal 50 can still deliver follow-up shots faster than any other sniper rifle.
- Muzzle: Bruen counter-ops ↑-1.06 →0.87
- Laser: FSS OLE-V ↑-0.39 →-39.48
- Stock: SO inline ↑-3.35 →1.32
- Barrel: 29” TV Kilo-50 ↑0.40 →0.21
- Ammunition .50 cal high velocity ↑0.38 →6.10
Warzone Loadout’s meta Signal 50 build features the .50 Cal High Velocity ammunition and a 29” TV Kilo-50 barrel to maximize the weapon’s bullet velocity and damage range. The SO inline stock improves the Signal 50’s slow ADS and sprint time, which helps more on smaller maps like Ashika Island.
The EBR-14 is a semi-automatic marksman rifle that delivers standout damage with a quick rate of fire. The EBR-14 can’t one-shot kill a fully-plated enemy, but it can provide quick follow-up shots and a surprising amount of DPS.
- Muzzle: Husher-65 silencer ↑-1.40 →-1.00
- Barrel: 22” Boremaster ↑0.50 →0.40
- Optic: Luca Bandera scope ↑-3.00 →-1.20
- Rear Grip: FSS Gen.7 grip ↑-1.00 →0.45
- Magazine: 20-round mag
According to the weapon tuning maestros at Warzone Loadout, the EBR-14 might be the best long-range option in Warzone 2. But the EBR’s high skill cap makes it more challenging to use than some of its full-auto counterparts.
The SP-R 208 is a bolt-action marksman rifle with fast ADS speed and decent damage. FaZe Testyment thinks the SP-R 208 class setup below might be the best option in Warzone 2 for aggressive and close-range sniping.
- Barrel: 23.5” Fluted R-67 ↑0.50 →0.40
- Laser: FSS OLE-V
- Optic: SP-X 80 6.6x ↑-3.00 →-0.73
- Stock: ZRL T70 pad extension ↑-4.00 →2.40
- Bolt: FSS ST87 bolt
Testy tunes his best SP-R 208 Warzone 2 loadout for ADS speed and damage range, sacrificing recoil reduction in the process. The FSS OLE-V laser is the perfect attachment for long-range rifles because it offers ADS speed and aiming stability with no significant drawbacks.
The KV Broadside semi-automatic shotgun was added as part of the Season 2 battle pass, and it currently has the fastest TTK in the game at close range. The KV Broadside has already divided the Warzone 2 community, with some top content creators boycotting the weapon, claiming it’s way overpowered and too easy to play with.
- Muzzle: Bryson choke ↑0.13 →0.30
- Barrel: Range twelve ↑0.50 →0.40
- Laser: Point-GP3 04 ↑-0.48 →51.00
- Magazine: 25-shell drum
- Bolt: Dashbolt 6o
New York Subliners’ content creator Aydan spent hours in the firing range perfecting the above KV Broadside build and got a 39-kill PR on Ashika Island with this close-range monster. Aydan’s Broadside build differs from most; he ops for extended mags over Dragons Breath ammunition, so he doesn’t have to reload when facing multiple players.